Monday 26 May 2014

Just Hold On - Songs to Help You Through Hard Times!

Here, in the second in my series of musical posts, I'm going to share with you a bunch of songs that I find heartening and uplifting during times of difficulty.  They really have and still do help me through tough times and I hope they'll do the same for you.


Porcelain by Matt Cardle: Really heartening lyrics, all about finding strength through hard times




Just Hold On by Toploader:  Nice and upbeat to lift the spirits



The Climb by Miley Cyrus:  I prefer the Olly Murs version from his X Factor final!




All The Things That Mean The Most by Gloriana:  Because sometimes you need to let go of the worries and be grateful for the positive things and people around you

 


Lately by Matt Cardle:  'Lately, it won't come together... But it's gonna get better' 

 


Happy by Leona Lewis:  Because we have to to the rough with the smooth and go through some pain to achieve happiness



All She Wrote by Ross Copperman:  Someone will always be around who cares for you, whether you feel like there is or not 



Hold On by Olly Murs:  Hold on; you're gonna get through it! 





Invisible by Hunter Hayes:  Last but definitely not least - this song is so incredible I just have to add it even though it's nearly a year since I first made this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment