Wednesday 2 July 2014

Bringing in the Light: Songs Guaranteed to Make You Happy!


Hello readers!  As always, thank you kindly for visiting my blog and taking the time to read some of my stuff.  This is the final post in a series about one of the things I’m most passionate about: music.  One of the things I love most about music is its ability to alter or enhance moods, especially when that mood is a happy, cheerful or joyful one!  So, I’m finishing this series on a high with a collection of some of my favourite up-beat, happy songs.  Some of them are really well known, others will be new to many people.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

On My Way by Phil Collins 

Probably my absolute favourite happy song!



Breathe In by Lucie Silvas



Stars & Lovers by Matt Cardle

Check out my earlier post 'My Heart Is Open And The SKy's On Fire' for my full interpretation of this amazing song!



Right Place Right Time by Olly Murs



Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root



Good Ol’ Days by The Script

"In the future, these'll be the good ol' days!" 



Solaris by Elliot Minor




Dance With Me Tonight by Olly Murs

One you can't help but dance to!



Wild At Heart by Gloriana 



 What Do I Know by Juan Zelada



Ocean Drive by Lighthouse Family

One of my favourite songs of all time, always puts me in a good mood 




Enjoy, smile, dance, sing and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment