Wednesday 2 July 2014

Forever: Heart-Wrenching and Heart-Warming Songs to help you through bereavements



In my previous post I looked at songs to help you through a break up.  This time I’m looking at another type of difficult life event: losing loved ones.  I don’t want to be morbid, just the opposite really! - There are some really beautiful songs that I’d like to share, and hope some of them strike a chord with you in some way.



To Where You Are by Josh Groban



Those of you who know me well will know I was a huge G4 fan when they were around.  It was them who introduced me to this beautiful song, so it’ their version I’m sharing with you here.





Angels on the Moon by Thriving Ivory



“Don’t wake me coz I’m dreaming of angel son the moon, where everyone you know never leaves too soon”





View From Heaven by Yellowcard





Forever by Vertical Horizon





Footprints In The Sand by Leona Lewis





You Can Still Be Free by Savage Garden






Everybody Hurts by REM



Butterfly by Take That




This Is Not The End by Clare Maguire


No comments:

Post a Comment